- There is no school lunch program this week. Students should bring their own lunches.
- All students should have their lockers cleaned out and books returned to the school by Wednesday, June 22nd.
- Kindergarten Celebration – Monday, June 20th at 6 pm
- Grade 9 Visit to WVH on Tuesday, June 21st from 9:45-11:15
- Grade 9 School Leaving Ceremony – Wednesday, June 22nd at 8pm in Church. Students have a dinner at the school at 7 pm.
- Last day of school for students is Thursday, June 23rd. We will have a condensed day with an extended recess from 10:30-11:00 and an early dismissal at 1 pm.
- Last day of school for staff is Friday, June 24th
Please see the attached correspondence from Dr. Janice Fitzgerald, CMOH, regarding suspension of the COVID-19 rapid antigen self-testing program.
- Tuesday, June 7th – Grade 9 students will visit Waterford Valley High. Bus leaves school at 9:45 and will return at 11:45am
- School Council Meeting Wednesday, June 8th at 6:00 pm at the school.
- Thursday, June 9th in the am session is the Primary Field Trip to Lester’s Farm
- Thursday, June 9th at 11:45 – free pizza for the whole school courtesy of Michelle Howell-Bambrick. Thanks Michelle!
Summer is fast approaching and we want to encourage our students to continue daily reading over the summer break. We know your shelves are full of well loved books and to help facilitate a continued love of reading we are hosting…
The Bosco Book Swap
Need new books? Need to get rid of well read books?
From June 2 – June 16 all students and families are encouraged to bring in books they no longer read and would be willing to donate to the book swap! These books will be collected and sorted for the day of the book swap.
On Friday, June 17 students will be able to browse the donated books and choose some to take home with them to help grow their personal collections!
Our goal is for every student to go home with a new book!
These are coming up soon for Grades 3, 6 and 9 students. Please see the links below for more information.
Friday, May 13th is a professional learning day for staff. There will be no school for students.
Enjoy your long weekend! See you all on Monday! It will be Day 2 on the schedule.
There is a Virtual Book Fair Scheduled for our school from May 13-20. This is the letter being sent home this week . Here is the link access the fair:
https://virtualbookfairs.scholastic.ca/pages/5183638 and it is also on the attached letter. The website can be used now to see what titles are available.
Thanks to Ms. Chafe for organizing.
Today students will be bringing home tickets for our 50/50 Spring Fundraiser. Tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5. The draw date will be May 20th. Money raised from this draw will be used towards the purchase of technology for our classrooms. We thank you in advance for your support!
Please see the attached memo from the NLESD regarding Registration for Kinderstart for the upcoming school year. We can’t wait to meet our future Eagles!